Are you looking to get your hands on an installation of a bitumen roof? Well, you are not going to find any better roofing service providers than us. We provide you with complete peace of mind by offering you maximum quality and premium material. Hence, with years of experience in hands, we are one of the top roofers to offer bitumen felt roofing.
Providing a qualitative service at your doorstep
We have set up several quality checkups to ensure consistent quality for our customers, to match up, the international standards for constructions. Bitumen felt roofing consists of a thin membrane of bitumen felt. The crushed stone and bitumen felt in the layer, makes it a good insulation roof material. Therefore, if you ever think of getting a reliable insulating roofing material. Then obviously bitumen felt roofing is the right choice.
Bitumen felt the right choice for your roof.
Bitumen felt roofs are always one of the most durable roofing. They can last up to as long as 20 years. Therefore, you can blindly trust on the fact that the bitumen felt is reliable.
Moreover, it provides strong protection by which you will not have to worry about rain coming indoors. It also gives a silent nature even in a hailstorm. Economically bitumen felt is a very feasible material. That is why it is quite famous among customers.
We take more focus on how we install the bitumen felt roofing. We usually melt the layers together to keep them together, which helps a lot in preventing leaks. As a result, you will get a leakage free roofing. We are always giving more attention to the quality of roof installations. That is why our team is top up with professionals and experts in installing roofings like these.
The roofings we install have high tensile strength, which means they are unlikely to develop the kinds of cracks other flat material might have. Another good thing about bitumen felt roofing is the fact that it is easily repairable. Even if it gets torn, we are here to repair your roof efficiently, in no time. We will make sure that we redo the patch with leakage-free surety.
Contact us for any service.
Our team of experts are hard-working, experienced professionals. Their devotedness and hard-work is the reason we are among the top roofers in town. Let alone bitumen felt, we are capable of every type of roofing service. You name it. We offer it to you.
Give us a call, and we will be there at your doorstep.
We provide roofers in Fife, Dundee, Falkirk, Livingstone, Edinburgh and Perth.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Identify the Lawful basis for processing personal data (a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose. Customers understand we take their name, email address, phone number, address to provide them with work related details. No marketing emails will be sent to customers. (b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract. Pitch Perfect Roofing require client information in order to schedule work.
2. Your business has reviewed how you ask for and record consent. Your business has systems to record and manage ongoing consent. Pitch Perfect Roofing collects customer information to schedule work and confirm booking with client.
3. when collecting personal information, we tell people how we will use it Customers are informed on the phone that their data is only being used for job scheduling. A Privacy Statement is available on request.
4. Right of Access all staff has been informed to pass onto Jacky Whitten if a customer requests a copy of their personal information. Jacky Whitten will provide all information to the enquirer, free of charge within 30 days.
5. Right to rectification and data quality any customer can have their data corrected/rectified within the company’s records and email address book.
6. Right to erasure including retention and disposal all customer data stored can be erased at their request. This process entails: 1. Finding and removing the email address and contact information.
7. Right to restrict processing your business has procedures to respond to an individual’s request to restrict the processing of their personal data. Customer data is not shared with third parties. Pitch Perfect Roofing does not enter into marketing and data stored is only for work related issues
8. Right to data portability If a customer requests their personal data. Pitch Perfect Roofing will send it in a simple email or spreadsheet format via email. Allowing them to easily transfer their data to various IT environments.
9. Right to Object If a customer verbally or written requests to have their personal data removed, Jacky Whitten will be informed and act upon it.
10. Rights related to automated decision making including profiling “Your business has identified whether any of your processing operations constitute automated decision making and have procedures in place to deal with the requirements.” Not applicable to Pitch Perfect Roofing.
11. Accountability Pitch Perfect Roofing has a data protection policy that is explained to all members of staff and available in the office.
12. Processor contracts Pitch Perfect Roofing has contracts with Sage.
13. Information risks As reflected in this document. The Pitch Perfect Roofing management team understand the business impacts of data risks and manage them effectively.
14. Data Protection by Design Pitch Perfect Roofing has implemented measures to protect data. These include: Passwords are not shared. When staff leave, passwords are changed. Only the management team have access to payment details and Sage.
15. Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) Pitch Perfect Roofing will undergo DPIA’s if new tasks that require collecting personal data are undertaken.
16. Management Responsibility The management team demonstrate support for data protection legislation and promote a positive culture of data protection compliance across the business.
17. Breach notification If anyone suspects a breach of personal data within Pitch Perfect Roofing and Property Maintenance, the following actions will take place. 1. Jacky Whitten to be informed immediately. 2. Investigation to begin immediately to determine what data has been breach. 3. Fixes/password changes will be rolled out, and the relevant members informed.
18. International transfers “Your business ensures an adequate level of protection for any personal data processed by others on your behalf that is transferred outside the European Economic Area.” Not applicable to Pitch Perfect Roofing, who only operator in the UK.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.