Are you in search of a high-quality firestone rubber roofing? We are here to help. We offer premium quality, firestone rubber roofing.
Our expert’s team deliver a high-end roofing service that is improving our standards with years of experience. We are one of the top roofers in Fife.
We focus on our roofing service to achieve a high standard quality. We are always looking for a top-notch rubber stone roofing and a quality work product. Constantly, making our construction standards better and better to provide you with a roofing service that no other roofer can offer you.
One of the reliable roofing standards comes in the form of rubber roofing. The single-ply rubber roofing, with a membrane, is made up of Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Terpolymer, serves as a waterproof material that assembles it exceptional and reliable.
Rubber roofing will surely make a better choice.
One of the best roofing material that you will see on many commercial buildings and houses. Are you looking for a highly durable roofing material? Then firestone rubber roofing is the material you are looking to get your hands on. It is a customisable material that comes in different sizes. So you can choose from several varieties.
From the perspective of security, this material has a very high recommendation. Because of flame-free property, it never catches fire. Thus, it is a very safe material to pick. Furthermore, rubber roofing is easy to install. Its membrane can be fully adhered using cold-applied adhesive. Thus no flaming and heating are required, which proves it to be a very safe installation procedure.
One of the best features of rubber roofing is its flexibility. Due to its flexible rubber nature, it can elongate up to 300%.
However, the reliability of a high-quality rubber roofing heavily depends on the quality of installation procedure too, which is why we are here to provide you with the top roofing experts. Who will make every possible effort to install rubber roofing professionally and efficiently.
Our expert team provides quality roofing service
We proudly present our team of expert and skilled workers. They work hard with dedication to make sure you get the quality roofing we promise to deliver. Moreover, with such a vast experience put up together. We always work to improve our team quality and put up a better quality of work product.
So, if you ever think about installing the rubber roofing or any other roofing for your property. We are just a call away.
The wait is over! The EPDM technology, fibre stone rubber roofing is here, all ready to serve you with its efficiency & durability.
We Provide roofers in Falkirk, Livingston, Edinburgh, Fife, Dundee, and Perth.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Identify the Lawful basis for processing personal data (a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose. Customers understand we take their name, email address, phone number, address to provide them with work related details. No marketing emails will be sent to customers. (b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract. Pitch Perfect Roofing require client information in order to schedule work.
2. Your business has reviewed how you ask for and record consent. Your business has systems to record and manage ongoing consent. Pitch Perfect Roofing collects customer information to schedule work and confirm booking with client.
3. when collecting personal information, we tell people how we will use it Customers are informed on the phone that their data is only being used for job scheduling. A Privacy Statement is available on request.
4. Right of Access all staff has been informed to pass onto Jacky Whitten if a customer requests a copy of their personal information. Jacky Whitten will provide all information to the enquirer, free of charge within 30 days.
5. Right to rectification and data quality any customer can have their data corrected/rectified within the company’s records and email address book.
6. Right to erasure including retention and disposal all customer data stored can be erased at their request. This process entails: 1. Finding and removing the email address and contact information.
7. Right to restrict processing your business has procedures to respond to an individual’s request to restrict the processing of their personal data. Customer data is not shared with third parties. Pitch Perfect Roofing does not enter into marketing and data stored is only for work related issues
8. Right to data portability If a customer requests their personal data. Pitch Perfect Roofing will send it in a simple email or spreadsheet format via email. Allowing them to easily transfer their data to various IT environments.
9. Right to Object If a customer verbally or written requests to have their personal data removed, Jacky Whitten will be informed and act upon it.
10. Rights related to automated decision making including profiling “Your business has identified whether any of your processing operations constitute automated decision making and have procedures in place to deal with the requirements.” Not applicable to Pitch Perfect Roofing.
11. Accountability Pitch Perfect Roofing has a data protection policy that is explained to all members of staff and available in the office.
12. Processor contracts Pitch Perfect Roofing has contracts with Sage.
13. Information risks As reflected in this document. The Pitch Perfect Roofing management team understand the business impacts of data risks and manage them effectively.
14. Data Protection by Design Pitch Perfect Roofing has implemented measures to protect data. These include: Passwords are not shared. When staff leave, passwords are changed. Only the management team have access to payment details and Sage.
15. Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) Pitch Perfect Roofing will undergo DPIA’s if new tasks that require collecting personal data are undertaken.
16. Management Responsibility The management team demonstrate support for data protection legislation and promote a positive culture of data protection compliance across the business.
17. Breach notification If anyone suspects a breach of personal data within Pitch Perfect Roofing and Property Maintenance, the following actions will take place. 1. Jacky Whitten to be informed immediately. 2. Investigation to begin immediately to determine what data has been breach. 3. Fixes/password changes will be rolled out, and the relevant members informed.
18. International transfers “Your business ensures an adequate level of protection for any personal data processed by others on your behalf that is transferred outside the European Economic Area.” Not applicable to Pitch Perfect Roofing, who only operator in the UK.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.